Saturday, October 28, 2006

I am about to update my blog iff i win over the laziness and drowsiness which is after me lets me to.Haan to hua ye ki i have had some experiences(don't know whether they were good or bad or comical or greenical) in train sojourns in last twenty days which i wanted to share with my frenz but given the high number of my frenz and my low enthu to narrate it time and again and the pestering by Vinter i m writing them all here....

It was a sunny afternoon as myself,Sunny,Bhachechhh and Arpit and "manoj" boarded coach no. S6 of Mithila Express from the hinterlands of Bihar to come back to the insti.After some 'chaotic' conversations we were told that we are in fact in S3.This was the proverbial first and last nail for our peaceful journey plans.When we somehow reached S6, it looked like it had as many people as anyone can ever see with one eye or for that matter more than one too.Our berths were already occupied with elan.As is usual with me,i attained a combative mode and virtually threw everybody from 'their' seats,the confidence of having Papa,Ma,Uncle,Aunty and all the umpteen relatives of all four of us on the platform serving as Cannabis.Finally ,the train started and stuttered and stopped and again started and ....

After a lot of evasedropping we finally got the reason for this Bheed--a Railway Naukri exam-sarkaari naukri,Ka baat hai !!!Every compartment was jam-packed and the fact that at every station,number of people departing was more than those inside it made no difference to the inhumane conditions inside.With obvious disrespect intended,i have always believed that these sarkari staff are useless and do minus W work.And they talk a lot and all of it will be damn crap,worse than what Buzla and Bhachechh can imagine together.So,following are the nuggets of their "speeches" :-

In fact,they had some cool fundae of life and those are :
1. Jindagi me har jagah rona hai-padhai me,naukri me,shaadi me,har jagah..kahen to,Jindagi ka pehla station hai rona..(Bhachechh uwach--Dusra station -Samastipur)..

2.Sone ka maza to upare ke berth me aata hai.

3.(bahut der tak koi kuch nahi bola tha).

4.Fast passenger ka kya (dur)gati hota hai !(Bhachechh uwach--18 mile prati ghanta)..

5.Eis train me to reservation hona hi nahi chahiye(kyon bhai ?)

6.Abhi garam khun hai,bhent nahi hua hai abhi ..(When we refused to compromise despite repeated requests and orders).

7.Reservation 10 baje ke baad lagu hota hai (kahe bhai ?)

8.IITians se achcha ta police wala hai,kam-se-kam des ma to ra-ha hai.

9.etc ka spelling bataiye(agar angrezi aati hai to).

10.Anya fundae..

There is another snippet which happened while i was on way to meeting my (would-be)better
half.While on way to KGP Junction,I thought I should get some chocolates for her and splurged about hundred and sixty bucks for that.Now as the train started, i started feeling lusty.After a lot of humpty-dumpty thoughts,I agreed with the logic my mind had just arrived upon,i.e.,the chocolates would melt on way.So,I took them out and had a real feast....
Sometimes lust does win over love..Can't help it Baby....

5 comments:

Vinayak said...

why dont you write your chocolate story in the chronological order?

Kisalay said...

Plz dont compare crap made by Buzla and Bhachech with those sarkai naukars... and another thing is that ki Chocolate Jamshedpur station pe Kharidna chahiye tha.....nyway...Phoodu likhe ho :)

umang said...

Aarish had a very similar experience in the train on his way to KGP. U shod actually listen to that as well. Tumhaare experience jitna entertaining hai..
aur ek aur bakchod funda sun
lust never wins over love..
it was ur "love" for chocolates that won
[:)]

Praveen Mishra said...

likha to jhakkas hai bole to kuchh kuchh huhaa type.abe tujhe creative writing me na le jana seniors ki bahut badi bhul thi varna gold to tha hi apna.aur haaan itne din se laal mere kalam kyun nahi chal rahi hai.haath hilao kalam chalao

Garam Samosa said...

@vinayak
Chronologically, it won't b that interesting.
@sunny
bhai bhukh lag gayi thi :)
@kisalay
thankooo
@umang
huhaa funda n haan, thankx 4 visiting my blog.
@chinmaya
i guess tere vichaar ab badal chuke hain
@mishra
bhai kaash tu captain hota hall me :P