Monday, September 11, 2006

So here i am fulfilling my promise of the last post but the content of it won't agree with what i had promised to write about to my friends yesterday during our sojourn.It is a very depressing post--so continue at your own peril.

Why is suicide a taboo--- or is it really-this is troubling me for last 30 hours or so.All of a sudden i have started to feel that there is no point in continuing to live anymore but i believe that the stigma attached with 'it' is stopping me from taking the plunge.
What everyone will think of me,my life,my family and every minute detail attached to me if i do commit suicide ?
Will they think of me as a coward who couldn't face Life ?
Will they think of me as a fool who couldn't appreciate the life around him ?

Or will nobody have time to stop and weep or even wink at me ?


Maybe there is no stigma thing,i have made it up to create a barrier for myself as i am afraid of dying,of losing to this world and maybe i should do it now...

As i am going through this myriad of emotions,i have a sinking feeling that everybody has expectations from me but i have never been allowed to expect anything in return.

Will anybody ever understand me ?????

3 comments:

Vinayak said...

ye kya ho raha hai?

_manGO_ said...

Well, mere se poocho to suicide aur cowardice ka koi relatonb nahi hai

mid sem ke baad jyaada detail mein explain karenge

but yes suicide is at most times an escapist mentality

Kisalay said...

no