Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hey..........
Here I am - this is me
There's no where else on earth I'd rather be
Here I am - it's just me and you
Tonight we make our dreams come true.

Mr. Bryan Adams, whosoever is your lyricist, say hello to him and give my sincerest thanks.

First the disclaimers-

1. I am not here to blog, I am here to take over the world. Yes, Vinter, you read it right-I have used your name again and taken inspiration from you too.

2. I am not here to make friends kyunki Pranesh ke dost ki sabse badi galti ye hai ki wo Pranesh ka dost hai.

3. I am not here for getting anonymous comments on my post. Hope you get the drift.

4. I am not here to counsel anyone about love nor am I here to narrate any stories.

5. I am not here to make a statement though precisely for this reason, I blog.

6. I am not here.

Now, the post-

A lot is happening around me and that too at a fast clip, too fast in fact. While Jhoom Barabar Jhoom jhooms and zooms around me, I am in a state of disarray. I am in Kharagpur. I am in my room #B114. I am in a whirlpool of emotions. I am in the midst of my project/training. I am in LLR Hall of Residence. I am in a state of distress. I am in a zone. Yes, I am disoriented.

Disoriented because I know for a fact that I am not perfect. So I thought and thought and kept on thinking about the recipe to be the perfect man whom the guys love and gals envy. Hehee, don't get me wrong- I sway the right way, was just trying to tell you that this is Kalyug[:P].

Disoriented because I know for a fact that I am not good at academics anymore. So I thought and thought and kept on thinking about how to get good grades and finally reached this conclusion-I can't.

Disoriented because I know for a fact that I am not artistic or creative. So I thought and thought and kept on thinking about how to inculcate these and finally reached this conclusion-become articulate and confuse people.

Disoriented because I know for a fact that I am becoming obese. So I thought and thought and kept on thinking about how to control this and finally reached this conclusion-don't be happy.

Disoriented because I know for a fact that I am lazy. So I thought and thought and kept on thinking about how to become agile and finally reached this conclusion-keep fantasizing about being agile.

Disoriented because I know for a fact that I am not a good friend. So I thought and thought and kept on thinking about how to be one and finally reached this conclusion-shoo them.

Disoriented because I know for a fact that I am short-tempered. So I thought and thought and kept on thinking about how to control it and finally reached this conclusion-screw the world, i.e., take over the world and act cool about it.

Disoriented because I know for a fact that I am breakable. So I thought and thought and kept on thinking about how to become unbreakable and reached this conclusion-use plastics hereafter.

Disoriented because I know for a fact that I am a bad blogger. So I thought and thought and kept on thinking about it and finally reached this conclusion-there are worse ones around, so keep blogging.

Disoriented because I know for a fact that I am always idle. So I thought and thought and kept on thinking about how to become busy and so I blogged.

Hey,
Here I am, this is me
Blogging to become a busy bee.

Thanks for your patience. Satyanarayan bhagwan ki katha samapt nahi hui hai, comment karke jaiyega.

P.S: All this was jotted down so that I remember what all I have to do to take over the world. Now, when my Ghoda comes to your rajya, do let him roam freely. After all, its' by your blessings only that my ashvamedha yajna(yagya if you are weak in Hindi) will culminate in me taking over the world, i.e., my temper.

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to comment and So I thought and thought and kept on thinking what to comment and finally reached this conclusion...Hey busy bee!!! dis is gud one.... GL 4 taking over d world. Vijayi Bhavah..

Chinmaya said...

1. Mr. Bryan Adams is his own lyricist. So, u know who to thank.
2.I am smart. :)
3.You are smarter. :) :)
4.Good.Very good.
5.You write well even when you dont really care.
6.You are not there? So, where are you?
7.You are not a bad blogger.You,sor sure, are a sad blogger although.
8.You succeeded. I am infact confused.Despite Point 2. Which validates point 3 further.
9.Being obese calls for celebration. Heard of "Biggest Loser jeetega"?
10.You are not idle. You are always "available". Which might just be the problem.
11.Comment kar diya. Ab katha ka charnamrit -prashaad ka waqt hai.
12. I rest in peace. coz you have assured me that your ghoda wont enter my rajya.
13. Jai
14. BLANK (Since 13 is unlucky.)

Garam Samosa said...

@Ambalika
Thanks for commenting and for ur wishes and aashirvaad too..

Garam Samosa said...

@Chinmaya
1. Huhaa comment mate--left me in splits ..
2. I am not here and so, I don't know I am where.
3. I am happy for being sad and confusing you and for winning biggest loser...
4. Trying to be more and more available.
5. Do rest in peace as we have Sandhi.
6. Keep commenting and blogging.
7. Jai Jai

Unknown said...

wot an intro!!! i liked "bad blogger" part d most. thats shuld be d attitude but i could see this atti in just 1 point. where is pranesh or is this pranesh???? and yes u didn't use hindi "bhi". sabko kya ho gaya hai ??
itna bura kyum feel rahe hain sab apne baarre mein??

Garam Samosa said...

@Anurag
Thanks for commenting. u have a very positive outlook towards life n tht reflects in ur comment too..ll surely try 2 hav ur kind of attitude...n not feeling bura abt myself, feeling miserable but not nymore. Now, i am on my way to take over the world and hence happy..[:)]

Angelo............... said...

hey man pretty nicely written ..the disclaimer speciallly was amusing
....
loved the whole attitude with which u wrote it
keep bloggin

Garam Samosa said...

@Angelo
Thanks a lot for the comment and the applause and the encouragement.

Unknown said...

<-->You will definitely take over the world because :

1) Ashvamedha yajna will not fail.
2) If it fails then use this trishool which will help you taking over this world
[------------>>>>>]
3) .
4) your post is not green even though your mentality is green.
5) jai jai |
jai jai ||

<-->Now coming back to your post:

1)Masto likhe ho;
2)Much entertaining;
3)It was really like a Satnarayan bhagwaan ki katha for those who want to take over this world. [:P]

<-->What i liked:

1) Your englishification of the word "jhoom" as 'jhooms'.
2) You have written all this while you were not there, i guess this has happened for the second time in the last four 'yug' (Bhagwan Shankar did it for the first time in Dwapar yug).
3)Your attitude in the following line: "Disoriented because I know for a fact that I am a bad blogger. So I thought and thought and kept on thinking about it and finally reached this conclusion-there are worse ones around, so keep blogging."
4).

<-->Where I disagree:

1)"Pranesh ke dost ki sabse badi galti ye hai ki wo Pranesh ka dost hai." ye to kisi aur ke dost ki galti hai...remember Sumeet's version.[:haha]
2)"...about the recipe to be the perfect man whom the guys love and gals envy."....I think this is independent of yug.

<-->All the best:

1) For future blogging.
2) In your attempt to take over this world.

Garam Samosa said...

@Kisalay
Baap re!!!! Macha diye ho..tumhare comments ko to ek alag se post hona chahiye kisi blog ka..jai jai.
kuch comments hain tumhare!!!
thanks for all the applause and thanks a lot for ur wishes too!!!!

sidzoo (Siddharth Singh - Alleged RGer) said...

Neat!

Garam Samosa said...

@sidzoo
Oops!!

ronsin said...

khatarnak post guru!!! itna khatarnak ki god mein leti bhanji bhi rone lagi.. :D
bhai aisa kaise likhte ho ki log posts k jaise comments likhte hain.
bahuut badhiya ;)

Garam Samosa said...

@rohan
Bhanji ko mera pranam.
aur thankoo thankoo..thoda padh ke comment dala kar..superficially nahi..[:P]

ronsin said...

abe hadd hai... padha tha... itna time hai padhunga kahe nahi... aur achchha bhi khoob laga tha... wo to bas coincidence hai ki comment ka tere post se kuchh khas relatiopn nahi tha... chalo fir kuchh post related comments "bhi" daal dete hain...
1. Thinking is a very useful hobby.
2. You are not too disoriented because you know too many reasons for you beibng disoriented to be actually disoriented.
3. You should be proud of your tond
4. You sure are going to take over the world.
5. Et cetera
6. Would try to keep my comment related to the post, though can't assure you of that.

Vinayak said...

That was surprisingly humorous.

Garam Samosa said...

@Rohan
maine to mazak kiya tha mr. mayank kotwal..[:P]
waise thankoo thankoo fir se.
@Vinayak
Thanks for feeling the intrinsic humor. BTW, y hv u stopped responding to my comments on ur blog???

ronsin said...

:(

sifar said...

C'mon i dont expect this from Pranesh Chaudhari....HE cant be so gloomy...Man i have always appreciated ur confidence and i know tum bade hoke ek din bahut bade aadmi banoge...Ashwmegh Yajna safal hoke hi rahega :)

sifar said...

and of course it has a good touch of humor :)

Anup Bishnoi said...

"Disoriented because I know for a fact that I am breakable. So I thought and thought and kept on thinking about how to become unbreakable and reached this conclusion-use plastics hereafter."

:D
funny and deep simultaneously
kind of awesome :)

Garam Samosa said...

@Sifar alias Mayank
Thanks for ur appreciation.
as 4 the gloominess of the post, it sumhow is apt so tht i remember how important is the Yajna.. :)

Garam Samosa said...

@Bishnoi
Thanks 4 visiting my blog n commenting. Ur appreciation means a lot in these disoriented times.. :P

Puerile Profundity said...

Chal chal saale line main lag. Pehle meri baari hai duniya ki ***** ****** ki.

Garam Samosa said...

@puerile profundity alias Ali Da
koi chance hi nahi hai ki ab mujhse pehle koi aur duniya ki **** **** kar paaye..mera no. pehla hai..jai me..

Vinayak said...

I haven't!!

Unknown said...

This ones fr u busy bee...dont kno abhi tak itne huhaaa blog par mera comment kyun nahi aaya ;) though i hv read all d posts....inshallah u'll take over d world ;) par plzz plzz do leave me in ur truimphant
victory ....so finally
here i am, this is me
commentin on this busy bee...
....

Garam Samosa said...

thanks tauseef

abhi said...

chanpa hai bhai !
dude u r doing it just the way it should be done..

Ajith Prasad Balakrishnan said...

Hi,
I'm a student @ IIMB in their exec MBA program ( PGSEM ) ..
I'm trying out a blog-based networking plugin as a web-venture along with my batch mate @ NITC..
The details are available at http://blogs.edotte.com.. Please take a look when u r free..
Useful as a plugin to your blog. If u liked the concept, try adding an IITKgp plugin to your blog by
going to http://blogs.edotte.com/search.php , select the relevant institutes, generate plugin script,
copy paste the script as a widget ( similar to the way u add adsense/analytics )
Thanks,
Ajith

MyTh said...

tag tag tag tag
you've been tagged!
http://mythun.wordpress.com/