Tuesday, April 10, 2007

That day has arrived. Yes, the realization struck me just 11.01 seconds back. Now I know that I too have it. As my friends have always believed, I possess the knack of blogging. I just felt something knocking inside and that knocking wasn't by Vinter who wants me to utilize my huge time-base in creative things which he believes I might be good at. So, today, err tonight with sun, moon, me, my love and Manoj as the witnesses, I take the oath to update my blog regularly and that means putting up new posts not anything else(Bafna, please take note). Actually, the point is not what an arbit person means by updating the blog, it is the IUPAC mening of updating a blog which matters.

Now, let me make all of you familiar with my present state of mind. I am a B.tech, 4th semester student in Ghasi department here in KGP. My CG is just below my navel and refuses to go upwards despite the bulge in my upper limbs. I have three class tests lined up in next 31 hrs. and believe me, I am destined to get zero in all three. I am very desperate to have an internship in the coming summers and there is no chance I will get one. I have not been home for more than 100 days which is a record for someone like me who made 6 trips from Trichy to Muzffarpur in Bihar in just 1 year. I have a low attendance in Economics and have a class at 9.30 tomorrow. I am listening to some of the worst Hindi classical songs. I had a very uplifting and demeaning chat with one of the esteemed seniors(not anymore though, sorry to all who understand and have taken pains to read till now) in evening who questions every answer I have and also other things which I am used to considering as my only strengths. Worse, I want to update this blog and worse still, I had a great bhaat chat session courtesy Gtalk with Jhamlaal Budhwa(for the lesser illuminated, he is Rohan Singh-http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=1799341354496561605).

Here it goes::
Rohan:
padh rahe ho?


Pranesh:
nahi


Rohan:
to???


Pranesh:
vin se chat kar rahe hain


Rohan:

k...
lage raho....

waise main bhi tab se nahi padha...



Pranesh:



Sent at 1:24 AM on Tuesday

Rohan:
padhna shuru kiya?


Pranesh:
naa
kisalay se chat kar rahe hain


Rohan:
wah...


Sent at 2:14 AM on Tuesday

Rohan:
mera kon sa no hai...



Pranesh:
last


Rohan:

waise padhne waale ho kya kuchh?


Pranesh:
haan


Rohan:
sahiiiiii.........


Sent at 2:15 AM on Tuesday

Pranesh:
bolo saale
tumhara no. aa gaya


Rohan:
arre baap re...
aho bhajna humare...


Pranesh:
ab ka hua?


Rohan:
jo aap chat karne padhare...



Pranesh:



Rohan:
waise jaake padh lo l@#$%...


Pranesh:
ab chalo padhai shuru karen
waise
mera parson yani wednesday ko bhi 2 test hai
muhahahaha
isliye jaachi sute
good nite


Sent at 2:26 AM on Tuesday

Rohan:
waise ye bata ki tumko neend kitne der mein aane waali hai...


Pranesh:
kuch keh nahi sakte


Rohan:
saala tumne mere haath se baat chhen liya/...


Pranesh:
kitab leke baithe to abhi turant
nahi to subah
muhaha


Rohan:
saale sudhar ja...
yaad karo... mcea etc etc...



Pranesh:
sudharing is the process of change
n ny change is encountered by the unwillingness to change
so it ll take time to cahnge
*change
as change is not spontaneous


Rohan:
the unwillingness or urself???
change is spontaneous...


Pranesh:
unwillingness=me, myself


Rohan:
oooooo.........


Pranesh:
everything is constant
except change


Rohan:
hat....


Pranesh:
gaab funda
gazab


Rohan:
everything changes...


Pranesh:
no, everything is constant except change
change changes
nothing else


Rohan:
so if change changes then all other things also change...
hence everything changes...


Pranesh:
ya, but thts the beauty of chaange
though everything is constant, jus coz of the hange in change, everything changes
*xchange
*change


Rohan:
this is like... x is a variable...
or x= a+ a variable...


Pranesh:
no no, dont bring maths in philosophy of life


Rohan:
a=const


Pranesh:
x is never a variable, its' always the 24th alphabet in philosophy


Rohan:
arre this will simplify ur thought process...


Pranesh:
so chnage changes
*change
constant constant


Rohan:
bhak...


Pranesh:
this follows 4m the murphy-green law


Rohan:
bas yahi na buri aadat hai...


Pranesh:
that that is is


Rohan:
chillane lagte ho...


Pranesh:
jo jo hota hai wahi hota hai


Rohan:
ye kya hai???
light girao...


Pranesh:
dekho
dikha?


Rohan:
nah...


Pranesh:
achcha ab dekho


Rohan:
achchha se...


Pranesh:
dikha?


Rohan:



Pranesh:
ek baar fir :dekho
dikha?


Rohan:



Pranesh:
finally dikh gaya


Rohan:
nah....


Pranesh:
dekhe dekhna dekhna hi hota hai
theek usi tarah jaise patel patel hai
sumeet sumeet
loha loha
waise hi dekhna dekhna hota hai
aur jo jo hota hai wahi hota hai
ab dikha?


Rohan:
k/....
haan


Pranesh:
jai dikhna


Rohan:



Pranesh:



Rohan:
veeru...


Pranesh:


maza aa gaya bhaat me
ab chalo padho


Rohan:
main nahi padh raha...
main ab subah padhunga...


Pranesh:
hehee, main bhi nahi


Rohan:



Pranesh:
par padhne ka dhong to karo



Rohan:
k...
:ghonting



Pranesh:



Rohan:
jai padhai...

ab bai...


Pranesh:
ata
*atat

Meanwhile, I had another buzz from another of the esteemed seniors.
Here are the excerpts(which were bloggable after censoring)

Suvrat:
padh le sale


Suvrat Bafna is busy.

Suvrat:
Job nahi lagti ghaasi mein, pata hai naa


Pranesh:
koi fayeda nahi


Suvrat:
abhi tak bahuton ki nahi lagi hai


Pranesh:
waise aapko kaise pata ki hum nahi padh rahe


Suvrat:
jinhone padhai ki unki lag gayi hai
i assumed you must be on phone


Pranesh:
waah, hum bada hoke padhne wale banenge
heheee


Suvrat:
bada hoke?
abhi kya chota sa ho?


Pranesh:
abhi bahut bada hona hai
aur kya


Suvrat:
koi nahi, PhD karna phir, pane saaer prof yahi kiye hain
apne saare*


Pranesh:



Suvrat:
kyun ballab jala riya hai
XXY(name with-held for security purposes) ke under project kar riya hai ki nahi?


Pranesh:
idea aaya bada hone ka
kar rahe hain


Suvrat:
badhiya hai
tum apni virginity loose karne waale ho vats


Pranesh:
baby doll ka naya album niklega usme kaam karenge
wot makes u think i m virgin



Suvrat:
chehre se pata chal jata hai


Pranesh:
ooho


Suvrat:
unless you mean you've done it with a boy


Pranesh:
saala, chehra phir dhoka de diya


Suvrat:
agar nahi, toh congrats
mubarak ho


Pranesh:
aaj tak bas mess me nuksaan hota tha


Suvrat:
XXY bahut satisfy hone waali hai
tera toh Ex pakka


Pranesh:
muhahahaha


Suvrat:
and huhau reco bhi


Pranesh:
subject hai hi nahi koi , ex kisme le len


Suvrat:
arey uska bahut pauuwa hai
specially agar tere XXX(again, for security purposes) ko bolegi toh wo oh laga hi dega naa



Pranesh:
waise agle 33 ghante me mere 3 tests hain aur humko sabme 0 aane ki bhavisyawani hui hai



Suvrat:
hmm
koi nahi, magne e bhi kuch nahi hoga


Pranesh:
ab moksha prapt ho gaya hai humko
padho na pdho grades barabar aate hain
jaise ki D aur P
aaur


Suvrat:
hehe

Now, the point I raised about my face giving me dhokha is explained below:-
In the 1st year, I was in MMM hall with Chinmaya, Tauseef, Tejas and Janishar as my mess-mates, i.e, with them, I used to go to mess. What used to happen whenever I wanted a second helping of anything was a constant(Rohan, I told you naa). Everytime, I was rebuffed by the mess staff while all my mates got any number of helpings they wanted. Now, but for Janishar(sorry dude), everyone looks decently handsome in that group of mine. So after a nightlong deliberation(exaggeration at its worst) Chinmaya concluded that its' nothing but my thobra aur face which fails me at that crucial time when I beg for that little extra.
So, here is my emotional plea to all of you who have read this nonsensical crap, never go by the face for it is not my fault or for that matter, nobody's fault that I have mirror-cracking looks. Yeah, can't help it. I just am damn good looking.

Now you people are craving for a conclusion. Here, it is---never go by face value and also, never question my strengths 'coz by strength, I mean strength by the Murphy-Green law.

Adieu.

P.S: If you have read this and are in no mood to comment, you suck and are increasing my maladies.

18 comments:

Sunny said...

Kuch gajjab post hai bhai! Waise for the heck of it, maine bhi aaj tak har midsem/endsem ke beech mein ek blog jaroor likha hai [:D]

All the best for the tests :-)

Anonymous said...

yaar huhaa hai.....actually very real,very!! and surely deserves to be praised hell lot. maza aa gaya!!! lage raho.....

Anonymous said...

i guess this borders on greenism or does it?? even if it does, despite my anti-greenism stand i dont budge from my stand ki this is an excellent piece of highly-readable-n-engrossing literature!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes!!!! And your looks are ofcorse mirror-cracking, well,hmmmmmm,almost??

Vinayak said...

I have too many comments, and hence, I do not suck...

1. A changing change doesn't necessarily mean more change. For example, a reduction in the increment will take you towards a constant salary. So if you want to say that the world is full of changes, you should say that change is a constant, and not a variable, for if it is a variable, it has the liberty of being zero.

2. The story was a typical Manish-subah-utho-brush-karo story. But surprisingly, it had a conclusion - that I don't suck. And hence, my obvious remark - kuchh story hai bhai!!

3. Your looks are definitely mirror cracking - whenever you look at yourself in the mirror, you earnestly hope for the mirror to crack.

4. Others

ronsin said...

didn't want to post a comment... due to obvious incentives...
but cudn't help doing so...
very nice crap...

Garam Samosa said...

@Sunny
Thankx for visiting my blog and also for the wishes. Eagerly looking fwd to your blog entry of this end sem..
@Chinmaya
Comments ke liye thankoooo par ye greenism nahi hai aur haan, tum bhi blog likhna shuru karo..bahut aage jaoge..Colon aashirwaaad.

Garam Samosa said...

@Vinayak
:P, :P, :D, :D
aaj se humlog pran lte hain ki regularly update karenge apne blogs ko..
@Rohan
Kaisa feel rahe ho abhi. :P
Thanx 4 the chat..

Anonymous said...

You do ve mirror crackin materials,bt
lemme remind u tht u must nt cross d
lakshman-rekha of ur cmprtmnt(i.e Auokaat) coz as far as look is cnsidrd,I m Nobody(ya wahi Mr. Nobody,got??).waise nice crap...Bahut huhaa post hai.Bada hokar achha blogger banoge.Bt thoda padh le Mr Unwillingness.

Baffling said...

Pure bakchodi hai bhai...
Mugai kar lete toh better rehta, nahi. Waise i am pretty sure XXY and XXX are not going to fool anyone, but then again, I realise that this wasn't their purpose inthe first place

Abhi abhi Matrix dekhi waapis, and phir yeh blog padh liya, aaj ka toh ho gaya

Vinayak said...

sure!!! ab se hum tum bhai bhai

umang said...

Itne sab kuchh ek hi blog mein(philosophy,isshtory,bafflingism etc etc..)
zyaada dum aur daam bhi kam.
waah waah!!
tript ho gayi antaraatma [:)]

Garam Samosa said...

@Janishar
tumhara peela pyajama ke chalte tum kabhi handsome nahi dikh sakte...[:P]
@Baffling
aap bhi up----date kijiye...[:P]waise, thanx for visiting my blog n commenting
@Vinayak
:P :P :P :D :D :D
Happy now

Garam Samosa said...

@Jai mangu Jain
aapki aatma ke liye hi to hum sab karm karte hain. aho bhagya hamare ki aap jaise "esteemed seniors" hamare blog me ek baar fir padhare aur tippani bhi kiye..[:)]

Anonymous said...

I dont suck

Garam Samosa said...

@hiss phuss
Agreed, u don't suck..but plzz reveal ur identity when u visit my blog next..[:)]

Vinayak said...

ye hiss phuss afreen hai... pakka...

Jai Kumar said...

i find it imperative to comment to this chat... hats off!!

one of the best i read.